Saturday, June 30, 2012

I'll be back soon!

I may have forgotten to mention that this is my week in Vermont learning to be a warrior in the food revolution.  I just finished an outstanding program that I will share intensively with you all when I get back to Michigan.  It was too much to try and blog while I was here - 13 hour days packed with more information than I could ever process leaves nothing for my brain to work with at night.

While my time in Vermont is coming to an end, I will still be traveling with Devin through Canada for the rest of this week.  Montreal & Toronto mostly.  But I'll be getting to work this upcoming weekend on some good stuff.

Love,
Dillon

PS - Until then, feel free to check out the TED-esque conference from Thursday.  There are a few slow ones, but several amazing talks - one of which, toward the end, made the entire audience weep.

Correction: My bad.  There is not a video of the conference posted (yet) but the link has more information about the conference and contained a live feed from Thursday.  I guess you'll just have to wait for my posts, gosh.

No comments:

Post a Comment